Tuesday 30 July 2013

Seriously cool business cards!

I have to say, coming across this idea for business cards just made my day.  I immediately thought of how brilliant Stampin' Up!s crumb cake card stock would be for this project.  Its the perfect colour!



Its from the very clever Kelly Rowe over at the Live Laugh Rowe blog.

Now the way I see it, a design can be made using Stampin' Up!s My Digital Studio, how cool is that? Then the design can be exported over to Word or better yet, Publisher, to make up your cards.

Print them out, make a little nick in the sides and put a little Stampin' Up! ribbon or twine on them and hey presto!  Very cool business cards!

If you need to order products for this project, you can email me:  theinkery@outlook.com or click on this link to ORDER ONLINE

Happy paper crafting!

Jodie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome!