Tuesday 11 June 2013

Organise your Craftroom with MDS!

This week there is a nifty new download from My Digital Studio, which helps to organise our craft rooms.  Now as I type I am looking at my craft room with a rather red face and a sense of horror is creeping in.  You see, after I have a really busy crafting session in my studio and I have pulled out every toy and goodie I have (a bit like a child let loose into the toys in their bedroom scenario) - well my studio always ends up looking like a small tropical storm has swept through it.  Cyclone Jodie!

I really do try to keep it tidy and nearly every week brings another cleaning spree in there and it is back to new!  What I find really helps is STORAGE and LABELS!  I have little spots for most things, well nearly all.

So this week's MDS download could really help me……LABELS!  Print them out…..stick them on and get organising!

Here is a screen shot I took of the newest downloads…..



Here is the link to the ONLINE STORE, if you wish to know more information.

Happy organising girls!!  

Jodie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome!